Friday 16 March 2012

Foundation Portfolio- The Evaluation- Question 5. How did you attract/address your audience?

To attract the reader’s attention, I have mentioned on the front cover that this magazine will include features that are focused on Ringo Starr, despite being from the sixties, he’s an historical interest as the article is written by a student within the targeted age group which talks about his influence. However in my earlier plans for the content, I initially was only going to focus my magazine on newer bands aimed at a younger target audience such as Metallica or Iron Maiden, but it was later decided that due to a lack of media resources and popular demand, the magazine would also contain features focused on legends such as Tommy Lee, Steve Tyler and others. Despite this, my magazine still also features the latest album releases, which will be included to attract audiences who like to remain up to date with this music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment